Saturday, September 16, 2006

Phew i passed my exams
YAY!!! I am finally out of Ngee Ann Poly! NO MORE SCHOOL!!! Haha.. you must be jealous that i have graduated aren't you? Geez.. I am overjoyed and super-relieved.

But before i take my dip cert, i wanna thank this sem's lecturers for helping me to pass my exams.

Ms Rosa Koh
Thank you for your wonderful HRMS notes, it made the CT and exams so easy to study.

Ms Jocelyn Soh
I wonder what results i would get if i hadn't come for the last minute consultation with her.

Ms Jacqueline
I had a great time getting to know her on our 'one to one' tutorials for IEMP. She is a really nice friend and tutor. Our 'one to one' tutorials were very spontaneous. Heyyy...I was the first person to found out she was pregnant.. haha! Anyway.. take care, Jacqueline!

So long.. Ngee Ann Poly. BYE!!!


aquaeccentric blogged at 2:39 PM