Friday, September 15, 2006

Hi there, I'm back....
Hi everyone,

I'm back! Just came back from the iDARE camp in Bintan..... I did the 'flying fox' there, you wouldn't believe, would you? : )

Now, I 'owe' some of you some replies as I read the blog..... (Yes, I've been reading the blog).

1) First, thanks to the BBQ committee..... for doing such great job at the BBQ. I know you've been working hard & I certainly appreciate the 'extra miles' you've gone for your fellow cohort eg checking in early, carrying & preparing all the food, arranging the place & BBQ-ing the food for all of us.... I can see that you are also being 'BBQed'. Thanks a zillion! I have registered for your CCA points.

2) Mabelline, it's great to hear that you are learning & gaining good experience at your work. It's true that life at work & in school can be very different .... there are certainly more to work. I am sure you'll be able to overcome all difficulties. Here's a big beary hug for you..... *muck muck*

3) Deb, it's wonderful to hear from you too!! It's a pity we were not able to meet you at the BBQ. You are indeed privileged to be with PWC, and I am happy that you are learning more aspects of HR & at the same time enjoying your work. Do continue to do good work & keep us updated always. We will miss you for 1 long semester.

4) Back to the BBQ event. I hope all of you were able to enjoy yourselves at the BBQ & get to know some of the seniors. They are already in the workforce. I hope their sharing was helpful to you too. You have also made an impact on the seniors.... ... go & see how much they have blogged on the BBQ event ( www.hrmconnect.blogspot.com)

That's all folks...... my whole body is aching after the iDARE camp.... need more rest..... but I am definitely following the blog..... hope to see your fair share of contribution too!

P/s: What happen to the profiles of our individual coursemates? Where are my feature writers?


rosa blogged at 1:13 PM